Choose your right size of Menstrual Cup.?
- Large Cup : For 35 years of age and above / having heavier then usual flow / have had normal delivery
- Medium Cup : 15 to 35 years of age / having usual or average flow / have not delivered a baby.
- Small Cup : First time users below the age of 15
Do’s and Dont’s?
- If your menstrual cup is leaking then you have not placed your cup properly.
- Insert the cup with clean hands and sterilize it / wash it with warm water before use.
- It can also be used safely at night
- It can retain average of 0.5 ML to 20 ML of blood at a time. So Depending on the level of flow empty the cup 2 to 5 times a day and follow the same instruction of cleaning while reusing it.
- This menstrual cup is not a contraceptive.
Note: Following the hygiene standard, any of these menstrual cup are non returnable or replaceable after you have made the purchase.